How is a business plan structured and what goes into it?
Every business plan is based on a uniform structure. The structure is always the same:
- A beautifully designed cover page sets the mood for the business plan that follows.
- A detailed, linked table of contents makes it easier to navigate through the business plan.
- The text section deals with your business idea and examines all relevant topics for the foundation.
- The financial section contains all the calculations for your business planning.
- The appendix offers space for further information on the business idea.
Contents of the business plan by chapter:
Table of contents
Product / Service
Company and management
Industry, market and competition
Marketing and distribution
Performance and financial planning
What must be considered when creating a business plan?
Before you start creating your business plan, you should not only think about your business idea, but also consider the following points: